Thomson Reuters’ Essential Science Indicators™ and Journal Citation Reports® are now supported on the InCites platform. This is part of a larger initiative to provide a single environment for research and bibliometric assessment and evaluation.
What are the key changes?
Essential Science Indicators and Journal Citation Reports are now supported on a re-designed, intelligently unified InCites platform for assessing and evaluating research performance in the 21st Century, with new features and capabilities that include:
- Improved data clarity with indicators based on publication year
- New trend data views and visualizations
- Easily save and export reports
- Drill down to access and explore the underlying data that informs Journal Citation Reports metrics
- Easily analyze and compare journal trends over time
- New exploratory environment promoting discovery and easier analysis
- Personalization options to support your workflow
You may access both modules by clicking on the links in the top navigation on Web of Science.
Please have a look at the video tutorials to explore all the new features